veneering blocksmagnifying glass
Outstanding overall strength
IPS e.max CAD Veneering Solutions are CAD/CAM manufactured veneer structures for zirconium oxide frameworks (ZrO2). The unrivalled combination of lithium disilicate (LS2) and zirconium oxide (ZrO2) enables the creation of tooth and implant-supported bridge restorations (CAD-on) of exceptional strength and esthetics.
The manual workload in the fabrication of long-span bridges can be considerably reduced, if the veneer and the framework are both manufactured in a digital CAD/CAM-based process. Due to the possibility of producing multiple veneers in this way, multi-unit bridges can now be fabricated in a greatly streamlined working process.
- Bridges (three-unit and multi-unit, also on implants)
IPS e.max CAD Veneering Solution – die Highlights
- Highly esthetic and very strong due to the unrivalled combination of materials: lithium disilicate (LS2) and zirconium oxide (ZrO2)
- Innovative and homogenous ceramic bond
- Individually matched tooth colours
- Subsequent characterization is possible
- Zirconium oxide-supported bridges are fabricated in just a few hours due to an efficient digital manufacturing process (CAD-on)