Supraliner photo is a light-cured calcium hydroxide and dimethacrylates cavity liner.
- Indirect pulp capping
- Liner used for all filling materials
- Ready to use single component.
- Light-cured (20s for thicknesses <1mm).
- Strong bactericidal effect, acts like a disinfectant and stops bacteries growth.
- Effective pulp protection through a barrier that prevents bacteries from entering the pulp chamber.
- Mechanical adhesion to the dentin. Can be used with adhesives if a stronger adhesion is required.
- Alkaline pH (11) neutralizes acidity.
- High compression resistance: 120 MPa.
- Specially made for composites and adhesives.
- Syringe for precise application.
Notified body: SGS UK LIMITED
The box with 2 syringes of 2.5g (2ml) + 20 needle tips