Article number: 29550005
The Basic quattro IS is a specialised version of the Basic quattro. IS (= immediate stop) stands for the integrated instant cut-off technology. This system allows the blasting start / stop process to occur within a fraction of a second. The modular construction allows expansion of the 2-tank basic unit to one with 3 or 4 tanks.
The colour coding system for the tank lids, tanks, tank selector switch, and blasting handles simplifies selection of the correct combination. An air blast nozzle is also located in the interior of the blasting chamber.
- sandblasting fissures.
- devesting delicate restorations (allporcelain/ pressable ceramics, inlays, telescope units, thin crown margins etc.).
- precision attachments.
The blasting modulesAfter switching on the unit the blasting tanks are permanently under pressure. On switching off the unit the tanks remain under pressure for several hours so the pressure does not need to be continuously regained. This means the programmed pressure is ready for use immediately on starting the blasting process and also after short interruptions. A valve in the lid shows the pressure situation in the tank. This valve also allows the tank to be manually depressurised before opening. The same volume of blasting material will flow under identical pressure conditions regardless of the amount of blasting material in the tank.
Tank selector switch, pressure regulator, air blast nozzle, colour coding, hose feed and protective grate
- the tank selector switch, pressure regulator and air blast nozzle are situated in the blasting chamber.
- the tank lids, tanks, tank selector switch and blasting handles are colour-coded.
- optimum hose feed for improved handling within the blasting chamber.
- easily accessible flat 360° foot switch.
- an additional protective grate to prevent premature glass wear due to erosion is also optionally available. Order no.: 2960-0003.
- patented mixing chambers for an even flow of blasting material from 1 to 6 bar (14.5 – 87 psi).
- highly resistant, coated glass screen.
- conventional built-in illumination providing 2400 LUX ensures a very bright blasting chamber.
- optimum hose feed and blasting handle holder for ergonomic working conditions and improved visibility.
- replaceable and washable hand port cuffs.
- ventilation slits for optimum blasting chamber ventilation.
- pressure indicated via manometer.
- tank selection switch and compressed air regulator within the blasting chamber.
- wear-and-tear resistant, longlasting IT blasting hoses and nozzles.